Thursday, May 29, 2008

38 Dollars

Amazing how 38 dollars can be frustrating. 2 days ago, we had a negative mortgage balance once we added together everything I had listed money wise that will come in the next 31 days. Unfortunately, I had a number slightly wrong. Ok, not so slighty, by about 250 dollars. So after discovering that today, the negative number has now turned into a positive 38 dollars.

JUST MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!! We had plenty, no more thinking about what I have to do per day in solitaire to get to a zero mortgage balance, no more thinking except for the what ifs we threw in there, no more nothing, except now we have 38 dollars.

This is the mortgage that will not die!!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I can come up with $38. You KNOW I can find that much easily! =) Perhaps I should reconsider selling that kidney...