Tuesday, April 22, 2008

20K

Today is the magical day. We are under the 20K mark in imaginary land!!! After a couple (ok 4) days of not so good solitaire (the survival tournament messed me up on how to plan and I finally remembered again) I have turned it around and cashed out 900+ in 3 days. Which gets us to the magical number of being officially unoffically below the 20K mark, we are now sitting at 19,989!!!!

Go us!!!

I'm thinking we could pay this thing off the last week of July. I mentioned to Susan if there was any way to go ahead and send the last 5,000 from the Vanguard account and she basically said she didn't know how we couldn't....LOL. So if we can stay at a pace of paying 5,000 per month through July, then add the 5,000 from the Vanguard account that last week of July, we will be done!!! Totally debt free!!!!

3 comments:

Cats' Mom said...

So, when is the trip to Disney World?!

BENJI said...

Are you budgeting for $5/gallon gas before the Summer is over?

I am chicken little and yes the sky is falling.

Greg said...

I can tell. But yes, we would budget for 5 dollar gas if we need to.

As far as Disney World, we are talking about February 2009. We really don't want to go during the summer, so its either December, or if we can get as good of a rate in February for Animal Kingdom Lodge, then we will go in February