Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mortgage, Work, and Such

The mortgage is defenitely coming along. In imaginary land, we are at the 21.5K level, in the real world, we are out 26.8K. The 26.8K will be coming down by well over 2000 tomorrow once we get the other Paypal payment into the credit union account. Should be able to make close to a 2300 dollar payment. That will be nice and get the mortgage down to 24.5K level.

Work has defenitely been going crazy until today. I pretty much refused to do anything today. I had had enough. There had been 4 days in a row (yes, including Sunday) that I busted my butt. I love getting phone calls at 4pm on a Friday asking me to come up with a grant and to somehow spend 500K. The crazy thing is we will be able to offer 2, if not 3 new services to our hospitals. We will have the Telestroke program, the TelCardiology program, and hopefully the TeleRadiology program. I have a meeting with Radiology next Thursday to talk that one over. Not to mention I have also been working with Medicaid to get our two programs to join together. That will bring out FCC total up to 5.8 Million. If nothing else, that will look good on a resume :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BENJI said...

You have spam! BAM!

Greg said...

Not anymore...BAM!!!!