Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ideal Rants at 4am

Why can't I sleep? Its almost 4 am and I'm just starting to get semi-sleepy. Susan and I watched Gone In 60 Seconds starting around 9pm and by the time it was over, I was wide awake. There was no going to sleep at that point.

So anyway, why am I getting into this routine of not sleeping again. Its defenitely not a good routine to be in. It leads to me not wanting to do much at all because I'm tired. But oh well. Guess I'll just turn on another episode of Philly and stay awake a little longer.

The job is the job. I haven't ever really just loved my job and that really did continue this week. Its hard to believe that I have been there 8 3/4th years. Only 16 more to go? I had hoped Disney would make the job a little bit better for a while, but it just kind of made it worse. I just don't understand some things that go on up at that place and I guess I never will. I don't know why my name keeps on getting mentioned for all these "fantasy" jobs, but the jobs never materialize. I also don't know why I have been promised a raise for close to a year now and yet still nothing has happened. I don't know if now is a good time to push that issue or not, but I might go ahead and push it. We will just have to see what happens.

We are looking at going ahead and starting a 403(b) account. We just have to decide on the funds and the amount we want to divert each month. They defentiely don't make it easy. I'm sure the companies do that on purpose in order to try to confuse you in order to hide their fees. Its just crazy!!! Its a whole lot easier to head to Vanguard, all the information is just there!!!!
I'm leaning towards Fidelity at the moment, but we are still looking.

So anyway, I need to go to bed. Aunt Bo, sorry we missed you on the last day, and hope you are feeling better.

Susan, I love you!!!!

No comments: