Monday, October 15, 2007

Survival Tournament

Its that time again!!! Its Survival Tournament time again in the Solitaire Rush. Hopefully I will do as well as I have been doing in them. It would be nice to pay another 3000 on the house after just one tournament and a couple of weeks.

In imaginary news, after doing the November budget and seeing that we can send another 1293 to Chase after we get paid October 30th, the imaginary mortgage balance is down to 56,349. Not too shabby. Hopefully before the end of this tournament, that will be down in the 53K range. Very nice :-)

4 comments:

Supermom said...

What a ding dog, hot picking minute....

you're giving me grief for using my Discover Card (which I pay off every month) when you gamble online?

What's wrong with this picture?

:-)

Susan said...

Ha. Somebody got busted.

I will give him credit - he's never used "our" money for poker, he just plays with the money that's already in the account!

And for the record, I'm the one who tells our CPA that I'll go to hell if he puts the solitaire losses down as gambling losses on our tax deductions!

Greg said...

Yep, both the poker account and solitaire account started with 10 dollars a piece. The solitaire has been a lot more profitable than the poker by far. The poker is just a hobby, the solitaire is serious business....LOL

Greg said...

And I wasn't giving you grief Super Mom, just stating something I had heard in the past. If it works for you, by all means use the Discover Car :-) I was just stating my past experience.