Friday, November 23, 2007

Another Mortgage Payment

So we got the next Paypal in a lot more quickly than I had expected, so I got to pay another mortgage payment today. Today's payment was 1304.05.

What this does for the numbers:

We have now paid 9639.84 towards the mortgage this month with 9036.36 extra going straight to principal. Kind of funny to think that we have paid off 1/5th of what we owe on the mortgage in one month. I keep on telling Susan that I don't know how much longer this will last and she keeps telling me that it just keeps "happening", doesn't it? LOL I guess she does have a point. For the last 3 months I keep saying there is no way, and every month we keep on paying more than we did in the previous month.

Original Mortgage Payoff: February 2019 - minus 7 months
Official Mortgage Payoff Date: August 2009 - Stayed the same
Dream Mortgage Payoff Date: July 2008 - Stayed the same

Not too bad of a month, not bad at all. All I can say right now is....c'mon Survival Touranment!!!!

No comments: